RATES All Rates are in Us Dollar This Villa has the following rates, which are subjected to 17% government tax & service charges (11% government tax & 6% service charge).Our base rate is US$325.00 based on 6 guests. Villa Taksu can accommodate from 2 guest to 10 guests our rates are based on the number of guests we are accommodating Low Season: From US$325.00 (Jan 9th to June 14th, Oct 16th to Dec 19th) High Season: From US$350.00 (June 15th to Oct 15th) Easter Week Peak Season: From US$400.00 (Dec 20th to Jan 8th) Please note these rates are subject to change and negotiable Minimum Stay Unless otherwise agreed upon there is a minimum rental requirement of 4 consecutive nights. General The villa can accommodate a maximum number of 8-10 guests, this must be adhered to unless otherwise agreed upon prior to receipt of full and final payment. Reservations shall be for a specific number of guests which may not be exceeded unless prior arrangements have been authorized by Villa Taksu. What is Included The rent of the Villa includes the salary of the staff, electricity, water, gas, and gardener, local taxes etc. The property is fully equipped with bed linens towels, cooking utensils etc. Drinking water is provided. The villa has domestic household staff for cleaning and permanent staff at the premises for security and service. When renting the villa there are no hidden costs, surcharges, staff salaries service fees or management fees. Gratuities for household staff shall be left to the guest discretion
- Check-In time is 02.00pm and Check-out time is 12.00 noon
- Late Check-out until 18.00 will be charged at 50% of the applicable seasons rate subject to availability
- Late check-out after 18.00 will be charged at 100%
- 30%- 50% deposit to hold and confirm the Booking
General Terms and Conditions TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation
- The management will email a reservation confirmation and request the deposit to be paid within 5 business days in order to hold the booking.Payments30- 50% deposit is required to hold the booking and the balance is payable 45 days prior to arrival. With payment of the deposit the customer agrees on the Terms and Conditions and the management guarantee the reservation.All payments need to be received in full amount. Any bank fees for bank transfers and 3% charge on credit card or online payment services is to be paid by the customer.We accept payment only in AUS (AUS Dollar) USD (US Dollar)Credit card payments are charged in Indonesian Rupiah according to local regulations and then .Cancellation policy and change in booking periodDeposit is non-refundable. However, on case by case basis the management will aim to assist the customer to deal with changes in circumstances and allow the use of the deposit at a later time, within a time limit or receive a full refund if notified within 60 days of the booking This depends on availability and the advance notice of the changes in circumstances.The full balance according to booking confirmation is payable a minimum of 30 days before arrival In case the customer has to change his travel plans and can not stay the full booking period then a two months notice before arrival day is required to change the booking confirmation. Then a new booking confirmation will be issued and a different rate may apply.Security DepositWe would kindly advise you to prepare one night villa rental price in cash for security deposit. In case of any loss or damage. If nothing happen, the security deposit will be given back.Minimum Stays, Check-in and Check- out Times, and Rental RatesThe minimum stay is generally 3 nights. Check in time is from 2pm and check out time is before 12 noon. Late check out can be booked at half the daily rate, subject to availability. Rental rates vary according to the season and are subject to change without notice; the customer is advised to check the applicable rates on our website before making a booking.Insurance The customer is advised to have a travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali. For loss of personal items most insurance policies require a police report that states there was a sign of a break in. Police report can only be obtained by having police come to the villa and meet the customer in person. The customer is advised to keep all personal items inside locked rooms when they are not in the villa and no valuable items should be left in the open areas of the villa. Regulations The customers need to be aware that they are required to comply with local laws and regulations. Copy of passport is required at check-in for police registration and only registered guests can stay in the villa and authorities impose high penalties. No drugs or any illegal activities are permitted on the premises. The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of other guests and neighbours. Any cost of dealing with police or other authorities is the responsibility of the customer. Responsibility The customer is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by other people that the customer invites to the villa. A credit card authorization is required at check in. Please be advised that the villa owner or management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during the stay in our villas. Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules can not be compensated. No responsibility can be taken for failure of machinery or equipment in the villa, but the management will aim to assist the customers in the best way possible and have any such problems rectified as quickly as possible. The management does not accept responsibility for any events that are not in control of the management, such as fire and severe weather.